On 25th May 2018 new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) come into force.
1) The Data you provide to us in order to complete your purchase does not belong to us....it remains your property.
2) We record and keep your Data, and will only use your Data to inform you of any new products that Vivid Jewellery, have to offer you, in the future.
3) We will not sell, loan or otherwise distribute your Data to any other business or individual for any purpose whatsoever.
4) Vivid Jewellery Personal Data Protection Officer is Richard Pearson. Contact via e-mail if you have any query arising from your Data and its protection, whilst stored with us.
You have the following rights over the Personal Data we hold about you:
a) Right to be informed
b) Right of access
c) Right to rectification
d) Right to erasure
e) Right to restriction of processing
f) Right to Data portability
g) Right to object
5) If you do not wish us to store your Data after you have purchased from us, please e-mail Richard Pearson...email@example.com